Vitamin B12 Deficiency & Its HUGE Impact On Energy
Fatigue is a very common complaint these days. And vitamin B12 – specifically, a lack of it – is frequently at the heart of the problem.
This nutrient is so unbelievably important. Meanwhile, did you know that 40% of people are deficient in vitamin B12? Forty!
B12 Is Absolutely Necessary For…
- Proper nerve cell function.
- Red blood cell formation.
- DNA synthesis.
Vitamin B12 And Energy
B12 Does Soooooo Much
- Brain function. B12 is absolutely critical here.
- The health of your entire nervous system. B12 makes the protective covering on your nerves, called myelin. Myelin is like an insulating material and allows for effective nerve conduction to occur. Without myelin, your nerves won’t function properly and you can end up with pretty severe neurological disorders.
- Production of the genetic material inside your cells.
- The health of your cardiovascular system.
- The health of your digestive system.
- The health of your immune system
How To Tell If You’re B12 Deficient
- Fatigue and muscle weakness
- Mood disorders
- Memory loss or confusion
- Numbness and/or tingling in your arms and legs
Who’s At Most Risk Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
- People over the age of 50. With aging comes lower levels of one of your stomach acids called intrinsic factor. When you don’t have enough intrinsic factor, you’ll have trouble absorbing
- Vegans. The body doesn’t make B12 and the only way to get it in your diet is by eating animal-derived foods. So, if you eat a vegetarian or vegan diet, you need a B12 supplement.
- Anyone with a digestive disorder like Celiac or Crohn’s disease.
- People who use nicotine.
- People who drink excessive amounts of alcohol.
How To Get Enough B12
- Animal protein, particularly organ meat – liver and kidneys.
- Grass-fed meats.
- Wild-caught seafood.
Make The Most Of B12
"These supplements have changed my life!!!! I take 3 to 4 before I eat anything and it helps me digest my food. I am somebody who is had IBS my entire life who has suffered from digestive issues my entire life and this helps make my life so much easier"
Annie | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sharing is Caring
Know Your Body - Know Your Health