Should YOU Be Taking Digestive Enzymes?
Proper functioning digestive enzymes can help you live longer and better. So let’s take a closer look at digestive enzymes, particularly how to know if you’re lacking them and what to do about it.
What Even Is An Enzyme?
It’s a fair question. Enzymes are a vital part of a healthy body and you have tens of thousands of them inside you. Yet few people who aren’t doctors or nutritionists learn what they are and what they do.
An enzyme is a molecule (typically a protein) that either causes a chemical reaction in your body or helps a chemical reaction to happen more quickly.
Enzymes make it possible for you to digest food, repair tissue, and create energy. Some enzymes help with detoxification, while others help you to fight off diseases. Therefore, every enzymatic reaction is important to your health and how your body functions.
IN YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- Proteases help break down proteins.
- Lipases help break down fats.
- Amylases help break down carbohydrates.
Where do digestive enzymes come from?
The processed food problem
the age factor
Any Chronic Illness Will Also Deplete Your Enzymes
- digestive problems
- high blood sugar
- high cholesterol
- endocrine problems
- chronic stress
- problems with weight management
- any kind of inflammatory issue
A Lack of Enzymes Can Contribute to These Problems:
- food allergies
- chronic diseases
- premature aging
- gout – it’s caused by undigested nutrients forming uric acid crystals
- poor protein and fat digestion
- bad circulation
- metabolic exhaustion
- chronic fatigue
- immunity problems – undigested food particles can trigger negative immune responses resulting in disease.
How To Tell If You Are Deficient in Digestive Enzymes
- feeling bloated or burping after meals
- stomach cramps
- feeling tired after you eat
- food allergies or sensitivities
What Else Stresses Your Digestive System?
- smoking, or exposure to cigarette smoke
- chronic stress
Who Should Get More Enzymes?
How to Boost Your Enzyme Intake
"Your product has been amazing! I am taking it 2x per day, but even when I started with 1x per day, it helped. I didn't bloat and didn't feel overly full. It has been a lifesaver for me."
Carmen V. | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sharing is Caring
Know Your Body - Know Your Health