Vitamin D Deficiency and your Health
If there were a vitamin worthy of wearing a cape, it would be vitamin D. It may be the most important vitamin in regards to improving (and maintaining) your health.
Tens of millions (maybe hundreds of millions) are sick, to one degree or another because they are vitamin D deficient.
Let’s dive deeper into why it’s so important for your health and how you can make sure you’re getting enough to keep you healthy and thriving.
Some Areas Of Your Health A Deficiency Can Affect
- Immune system: Vitamin D has a huge impact on your immune system and is a major factor controlling your immunity to viruses.
- Autoimmune conditions: Vitamin D plays a very important role in autoimmune conditions. Specifically, low levels of vitamin D can allow those conditions to worsen, while higher levels help autoimmune patients keep things in balance.
- Hormones: Vitamin D is the building block of many important hormones in your body – particularly steroids, such as cortisol – which is important to limiting inflammation in your body.
- Absorption of minerals: Vitamin D increases the absorption rate of several key minerals. Including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate, zinc… all of which your body needs in order to function properly.
- Metabolism: Vitamin D also plays a huge role in your metabolism by influencing over 200 different genes that can prevent and reverse diabetes and metabolic syndrome – which is a huge percentage of the health problems facing people today. Metabolic syndrome includes high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, abdominal fat… These problems increase your risk for heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Having adequate levels of vitamin D in your body helps turn these genes off, which lowers your chances of developing these problems.
Statistically, YOU Are Probably Vitamin D Deficient
Ways You Can Get More Vitamin D
- Fatty fish (tuna, mackerel and salmon)
- Egg Yolks
- Beef liver
Why Take Vitamin K2 with Vitamin D
How to Apply All Of This
"This REALLY WORKS WELL. I just had my blood work done. 6 months ago my Vitamin D level was 27 (normal is 30-100). After only 3 months on this, my vitamin D level is 57. I was using cheap Vitamin D from a major chain and it was not working. This product works. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
Gabe Birk| ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sharing is Caring
Know Your Body - Know Your Health