Men’s Health in Today’s Toxic World
In today’s world, it can be a struggle to get the nutrition men need through diet alone. Even if you eat your daily veggies and stay away from bread and pasta, you can still find yourself struggling with fatigue, excess weight, and at risk for severe medical conditions.
Why? Because today’s dietary world is toxic. Over-processed, genetically modified, and nutritionally empty foods are the new normal. Unless you spend tons of time and money to put careful control in on your diet, there is little chance you can get the nutrition you need through food alone.
The male body has a unique physiology, and it takes the right nutrients in the right quantities to keep it going strong. Cardiovascular conditions, prostate cancer, and diabetes are just a few of the all-too-common conditions men suffer, especially as they enter their golden years.
The good news is that you can DO something about it!
Digestion and Men's Health
There are two types of nutrients your body uses: those that it can produce internally and those that you must obtain through external sources. And, frankly, even the nutrients that your body can produce are built from pieces obtained through your food intake.
For various reasons, men are particularly susceptible to unbalanced and malfunctioning digestive systems. This non-optimal digestive system then creates a waterfall effect of adverse health effects that impact almost every facet of men’s health.
A poor digestive system causes hundreds of adverse health conditions, including:
- Weight gain
- High cholesterol
- Chronic fatigue
- Increased risk for heart disease
- Increased likelihood of suffering from oxidative stress
- Reduced effectiveness of the immune system
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Muscular weakness
- Nutrient deficiencies throughout the body
Improving Male Digestion
✓ Digestive enzymes
✓ A good, solid multivitamin
✓ Dietary fiber
Proper Digestive Health – It’s a Lifestyle
- Avoid foods your body struggles to digest. Each person is unique, and most have trouble digesting one or more types of food. For some, spicy foods are a real struggle – while others are intolerant of gluten, lactose, or other common proteins. It is crucial to find out what your body cannot consume easily and avoid it as much as possible.
- Get sufficient rest! Eight hours of sleep per day can work miracles on your digestive system and overall health. For those who struggle with sleep, natural remedies such as melatonin, calcium, magnesium, valerian root, and others can help your body restore a natural sleep cycle.
Truthfully, staying healthy is not hard. You simply need the right nutrition at the right time, and you need to get enough sleep. If you struggle to get the nutrition you need through daily dietary intake, it is likely time to invest in some high-quality supplements to give your body the boost it needs.
At BodyManual, we are dedicated to helping everyone gain control of their bodies through top-quality, doctor-formulated products that help provide the nutrition your body needs. Each ingredient has undergone extensive testing, and the formulations themselves are third-party tested twice before leaving the lab to ensure each serving has exactly what is written on the label – nothing more and nothing less.
Have any questions? Leave a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com.
Sharing Is Caring